- Complete Wedding Planning–we give you back your engagement season, no more Friday nights and weekends conducting research and worrying over which vendors to use.
- Complete Day of Event Management–we arrive first in the morning and close the event so your family and friends get to enjoy the day without having to lift a finger!
- Weddings customized to your preferences–together we build the event you have dreamed of and benefit from our team’s 12+ years of event production in Central Arkansas .
- A unique garden property with stunning views of the Arkansas and the river valley–your photography will shine and your guests will be wowed by the idyllic views and walks.
- Access to many high value Farm materials for Event use–our additional decor items help your event design look and feel both custom to your unique style and appropriate for the estate location.
- Flexible indoor-outdoor reception space that continues the garden theme into the evening hours.
- A contextually appropriate and authentic venue that merges the best of the Natural State with the high taste level of a designer’s and celebrity’s private home.
We invite you to learn more about our mission and to join us on the mountain.
An Ideal Spot for Your Important guests
501 747 9345
A Quick Look, by the Numbers
Maximum Weddings Per Year
The only Wedding Venue designed and maintained by P. Allen Smith
Year Farm Established
Maximum Events Per Day
Largest Person Band Played at Moss Mountian Farm
Stations Carrying our Programs (NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX, PBS)
Facebook Guest Rating
Planners on Staff
Months: Shortest Time Period for Planning a Wedding
Google Visitor Rating
Imagine Your Day in the Garden
Rather than being contained to an indoor hall, barn or lawn, your event will be held in a collection of garden rooms—think of a celebratory progressive party hosted in a succession of different gardens with champagne, canapés, flowers, music, laughter, family and friends surrounding you.
Wedding Planning & Event Management
Expanded Event Options
As the sun sets on Mr. Smith’s Garden Home, the lights of the Big Sister Oak come into greater focus, with their warm glow contrasting with a beautifully cool and transitioning Arkansas sky. In addition to activities in our garden rooms, families may decide to host dinners, bands or parties within a tented environment or our Grange Hall dining room. A flexible outdoor-indoor space makes event transition seamless and increases event options.
Join Us for the Afternoon or Evening
Make Your Time Special
Are you a mother-of-the-groom looking for a rehearsal dinner experience more than just a meal for your family and friends? If you are, we would love to work with you. Let the planners at Moss Mountain Farm fully plan and manage a one-of-a-kind experience to compliment your son’s and daughter-in-law’s beautiful wedding (and leave your guests talking about the evening for years!).
A beautiful bride with an amazing gown deserves private and quiet time to record the magic of bridals! Let Moss Mountain Farm serve as the perfect background to support your radiant moment. Our planners know the best time of the year to visit and time of day to get the look you and your photographer envision. Please book early in the season to insure you secure your preferred date.
What People are Saying
“A Golden Day”
Thank you for making our dream of a one-of-a-kind wedding a reality!
Spring 2017 Bride
“My New Freinds!”
I doubt we could have had Kate’s wedding this year without your help. Moss Mountain truly came through for us, and I will forever be grateful — thank you!
Summer 2017 Mother-of-the-Bride
I had no idea P. Allen’s home was in Arkansas — this place is amazing, the pictures do not do it any justice! We will definitely be back! Thank you for your hospitality!
Fall 2017 Guest
“Job Well Done”
I thought weddings were supposed to be difficult! Thank you for your attention to detail and providing a beautiful experience for our family.
Spring 2017 Father-of-the-Bride
We Would Love to Hear from You
Outdoor Garden Wedding Venue Little Rock Arkansas
Moss Mountain Farm Weddings