Reserve your date today:
call Donna at 501-376-1894 x15 (M-F from 8-4)
All Smiles–two guests enjoy their afternoon in the garden at Moss Mountain Farm
Photo courtesy: Amy Carper. Carper Creative
Moss Mountain Farm Events
Welcome to Moss Mountain Farm Retreats and Events. We fully host, plan, and manage on-farm experiences for businesses, organizations, agencies and private families. Whether you are joining us for a private tour and healthy seasonal lunch or a multi-day experience with custom meals and socials, we endeavor to craft unique, special experiences that are huge wins for you and your team.
This Year Is Special
A Unique Venue for Your Important Guests
Our retreat and event guests select us for many reasons — our unique environment, the peaceful countryside, the privacy of a 650-acre estate, the P. Allen Smith designed gardens, our rare, heritage poultry conservancy, the house tour, our comfortable facilities, convenience to Little Rock, promotion of the Natural State, and the panoramic views to be had from our bluff-side site 300’ above the Arkansas River (to name a few!). And our clients comment that our full planning and event management service makes working with us–from start to finish–one of the easier tasks on their to-do list. This year, if you want a unique and special off-premise function, and stress-free planning, we welcome you to contact us–we would love to hear from you!
Two Guests enjoy the House Tour at Moss Mountain Farm.
James, Event Planner for Corporate Retreats and Event at Moss Mountain Farm
Your Event Team
The benefits of professional event planning and management cannot be overstated in importance. Whether working with your planner or with our in-house planning team, having your own go-to person to inspire, assemble, and then manage your event is a significant time (and hassle) save. At Moss Mountain Farm Corporate Retreats, we guide you through each step of the process and then manage the event day on your behalf or we work with your private planner from a supportive role to unlock the value of our property and assist with logistics. Let us sweat the details so you can focus on more important items, such as enjoying time with your group!
Your Event at a Garden Estate
Experiences Custom to Your Team
Moss Mountain Farm, with its broad expanse, privacy, panoramic views and inspirational gardens allow for a variety of activities at discerning taste levels.
A sampling of past events include:
- Firm-wide Training
- Continuing Education Seminars
- VIP Client Appreciation Dinners
- Annual Corporate Meetings
- Multi-Day Planning Sessions
- Association Annual Membership Meetings
- Corporate Dinners
- Rehearsal Dinners
- New Employee Orientation and Socials
A cocktail party under the “Big Sister” post oak, a 300-year old oak tree at the center of the property
Diversity of Guests
Organizations we Serve
We have been proud to host a wide range of organizations, including leaders from the following areas:
- Law Firms
- Investment Groups
- Healthcare Practices
- Financial Firms
- Public Groups
- State Agencies + Departments
Relax at P. Allen Smith’s Garden Home
A number of activties for Your team to Enjoy
Popular activities at Moss Mountain Farm include:
- House Tour–Learn how Allen designed an environmentally friendly, Arkansas-centric, 1840’s farmhouse on one of the most attractive bluffs in state, above the Arkansas River (as seen on PBS, ABC, NBC, CBS and FOX).
- Rare Heritage Poultry Collection Tour–Be one of few individuals who will witness the original birds that were designed to feed a young, yet growing, America. See our living genetic bank where we protect rare birds for future generations (as seen on Allen’s TEDx Talk).
- Organic Vegetable Garden Tour–Edibles can be beautiful, especially when configured by a garden designer! See how Allen inspires urban and suburban residents to beautify their property and provide healthy items for the table.
- Gardens Tour–See the region’s only implementation of the Ferme Ornee concept, an ancient concept for sustainable and elevated country life by touring our Terraced, East, Wisteria, Fountain and Hidden Rose gardens.
- Hidden Rose Garden Champagne Toast–Celebrate your team’s success at sundown–what better way to reward your organization’s hard work then a beautiful walk, glasses of Veuve waiting upon arrival at sunset, and words of praise in a stunning garden room?
- AM Coffee Terraced Garden Warm-Up Walk
- Spouses Dinner & Dance
- Fountainside Cocktail + Canapes Reception
Food & Libations–A fAvorite topic of ours
What is your preference? A fun coffee bar, filling brunch, healthy seasonal lunch or a supper from P. Allen Smith’s cookbook (complete with homemade buttermilk pecan pie and whipped cream…the kind your grandmother used to make). We know our guests want to eat well and have a variety of options for your team — we also are happy to work with your own caterer, if you prefer.
We also have wine tasting, wine pairing, craft beer, Pale Cocktail Hour, wine, brew, seasonal specialities, and BYO options to compliment each culinary moment.
What People are Saying
James, Thank you for your professionalism and organization throughout the entire process. We were very happy with the evening, the meal and entertainment.
Spring 2019, Human Resource Director
“A Retreat I will Repeat”
Please thank your entire team for a wonderful escape from the office. Our 2-day retreat was exactly what we needed, and I will be passing along your card to my niece who is getting married next Fall.
Summer 2018, Non-Profit President
Our executive team was pleased with the floral, sommelier and meal suggested–thank you for putting together an exceptional evening to compliment our visit to Little Rock–exactly what needed to impress our national team.
Fall 2020, Assistant to the Managing Partner
Photography and Videography Attribution Statement. We value the community of creatives who make our events possible and strive to highlight their contribution both before and after our events. Many of the moving and still images on this site are products of that community and we wish to highlight their work. Please join us in celebrating the following photographers whose work appears on this page: Carper Creative by Amy Carper.
Get in touch
We Would Love to Hear from You
Corporate Retreats & Private Events Little Rock Arkansas
Moss Mountain Farm Corporate Events
You May Also Be Interested
Please note all rights reserved and materials copyrighted by Hortus, LTD and the P. Allen Smith Companies unless otherwise attributed. For quotes, images, video and other media in relation to partnership projects, please use the contact form on this page to submit your request.