Reserve your date today: 501.747.9345
All Smiles–two guests enjoy their afternoon in the garden at Moss Mountain Farm
Photo courtesy: Amy Carper. Carper Creative
Moss Mountain Farm Events
This Year Is Special
A Unique Venue for Your Important Guests
Two Guests enjoy the House Tour at Moss Mountain Farm.
James, Event Planner for Corporate Retreats and Event at Moss Mountain Farm
Your Event Team
Your Event at a Garden Estate
Experiences Custom to Your Team
A sampling of past events include:
- Firm-wide Training
- Continuing Education Seminars
- VIP Client Appreciation Dinners
- Annual Corporate Meetings
- Multi-Day Planning Sessions
- Association Annual Membership Meetings
- Corporate Dinners
- Rehearsal Dinners
- New Employee Orientation and Socials
A cocktail party under the “Big Sister” post oak, a 300-year old oak tree at the center of the property
Diversity of Guests
Organizations we Serve
- Law Firms
- Investment Groups
- Healthcare Practices
- Financial Firms
- Public Groups
- State Agencies + Departments
Relax at P. Allen Smith’s Garden Home
A number of activties for Your team to Enjoy
- House Tour–Learn how Allen designed an environmentally friendly, Arkansas-centric, 1840’s farmhouse on one of the most attractive bluffs in state, above the Arkansas River (as seen on PBS, ABC, NBC, CBS and FOX).
- Rare Heritage Poultry Collection Tour–Be one of few individuals who will witness the original birds that were designed to feed a young, yet growing, America. See our living genetic bank where we protect rare birds for future generations (as seen on Allen’s TEDx Talk).
- Organic Vegetable Garden Tour–Edibles can be beautiful, especially when configured by a garden designer! See how Allen inspires urban and suburban residents to beautify their property and provide healthy items for the table.
- Gardens Tour–See the region’s only implementation of the Ferme Ornee concept, an ancient concept for sustainable and elevated country life by touring our Terraced, East, Wisteria, Fountain and Hidden Rose gardens.
- Hidden Rose Garden Champagne Toast–Celebrate your team’s success at sundown–what better way to reward your organization’s hard work then a beautiful walk, glasses of Veuve waiting upon arrival at sunset, and words of praise in a stunning garden room?
- AM Coffee Terraced Garden Warm-Up Walk
- Spouses Dinner & Dance
- Fountainside Cocktail + Canapes Reception
We also have wine tasting, wine pairing, craft beer, Pale Cocktail Hour, wine, brew, seasonal specialities, and BYO options to compliment each culinary moment.
What People are Saying
James, Thank you for your professionalism and organization throughout the entire process. We were very happy with the evening, the meal and entertainment.
Spring 2017, Human Resource Director
“A Retreat I will Repeat”
Tori, please thank your entire team for a wonderful escape from the office. Our 2-day retreat was exactly what we needed, and I will be passing along your card to my niece who is getting married next Fall.
Summer 2017, Non-Profit President
Our executive team was pleased with the floral, sommelier and meal suggested–thank you for putting together an exceptional evening to compliment our visit to Little Rock.
Fall 2017, Assistant to the Managing Partner
We Would Love to Hear from You
Corporate Retreats & Private Events Little Rock Arkansas
Moss Mountain Farm Corporate Events